WE SPECIALISE IN DYNEEMA ROPE RIGGING.
With the advancement of fibre rope, rope rigging has become a sound alternative to stainless steel wire rigging. Dyneema Dynice Dux rope is a 12-strand heat set rope which is Durapur impregnated for abrasion resistance.
Benefits of rope rigging:
- Dynice Dux rope exceeds the strength of wire cable.
- Fraction of the weight compared to wire cable.
- Rope rigging results in lower weight aloft, contributing to a stiffer and faster boat with a greatly reduced pitching movement.
- Longer durability and less fatigue over time.
- Suited to cruising and racing yachts.
- Cost effective alternative to wire rigging.
- Most rigs can easily be converted to rope rigging.